Monday, February 7, 2011

Frushi at Orange on Clark st.

I just went to the restaurant Orange, near Clark and Fullerton.  It's sort of a brunch place.  I got fruit sushi (frushi) for the first time and it was amazing.  They had 2 different kinds, one in a nigiri style and one in regular sushi style, and the flavors change frequently.  For the sushi roll, they had lime infused rice rolled with pineapple and for the nigiri, they had coconut infused rice with a green apple slice on top.  They were drizzled in strawberry and orange sauce.  I loved the lime and pineapple ones, I thought they tasted like fruity Popsicles.  It was fairly cheap too.


Here's some frushi that my friend got the other day (I forgot to take a picture when we went out).  We're hoping to experiment and figure out how to make it ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment