Thursday, April 22, 2010

Sorry about lack of posting

Sorry that there's been no cooking posts for a while, I have good excuses! I've been preparing for/traveling to China/Japan for the past 3 weeks and then trying to get back into the swing of things here. Also, I got engaged in Tokyo with my boyfriend of 2 1/2 years. Now I have a wedding to plan, so maybe there will be some posts about trying to find vegan/vegetarian catering. Also, I'll try to post something about eating vegetarian abroad. I'm also trying to change career paths (nursing to translation), which has been stressful/ time consuming in research. But I do have a vegan baking to do on Wednesday, so I'll need to tests some recipes for that. I'm thinking either nut brittle or fudge (with marshmallows!). Until later!

No comments:

Post a Comment