Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Tofurky Pizza

So a while back I saw on a vegan outreach enewsletter (which I highly recommend signing up for) that Tofurky was coming out with a line of vegan pizzas in the fall.  I was super excited the other day when I finally saw one at whole foods.  I finally tried it with Steve tonight, and it was amazing.  It had the crispy crust that you can only get from frozen pizza.  I haven't had frozen pizza since I was in France a year and a half ago and this was as good as any frozen pizza I had, and probably better than most (because it had the right kind of sauce).  They use daiya cheese, so its great on that front.  We would have gone out to get a second one if it hadn't been 11 o'clock at night and the store hadn't been closed.  I'll definitely be eating more in the near future.

http://www.tofurky.com/tofurkyproducts/pizza.html

No comments:

Post a Comment