Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Foster Kittens - Little Kevin and Little Man

First off, no I did not get to name the foster kittens.  I would have named them something awesomely nerdy like Spock and Tuvok.  Kevin is a workable name, but I can't think of a good nickname for little man, besides just little or something unrelated.

That being said, the kittens are awesome!  I got them this morning and they are adapting well.  Right now they are sleeping, after exploring all day.  They are very jumpy, but I am teaching them that pets are good and so is being cuddled.  We'll see how the first night goes and if they'll keep us up all night.  The other cats are somewhat disgruntled and want to know what sort of party is going on in here and why they can't come in.

I get them for about 2 weeks, until around the 21st.

While at the PAWS foster center, I noticed they had a goal on their white board for fostering.  1,200 kittens rescued from Animal Control this year.  So far it was somewhere over 400.  They provided food and a carrying case, and a long list of numbers in case something goes wrong.

Updates as time goes on, but so far I'm enjoying the experience.

Little Kevin


Little Man

No comments:

Post a Comment