Friday, May 21, 2010

Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake

I love this cheesecake recipe.  Its based off some recipe I found on the internet a while ago, I don't remember where from.

1graham cracker pie crust (the one from Aldi is honey free, if you avoid honey.  The nabisco honey graham crust doesn't, if you don't.  Both are vegan otherwise).

Preheat oven to 375.
Combine in a blender:
2 packs (16 oz total) vegan cream cheese (I use the tofutti brand)
1/3 cup sugar
6 tsp EnerG egg replacer
2 tsp vanilla
Juice one lemon, and zest about half of it.
1/2 pint blueberries (washed)

Blend these ingredients together until thoroughly mixed.  Pour into pie crust.
Bake for 25-30 minutes, then chill in the refrigerator for 12 hours (its agony to wait for it!)

I'll post the strawberry sauce recipe later to put on top.

5/21/10 9:40 PM: Here's the sauce recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment