Monday, May 17, 2010

Vegan Lunchbox Cupcake Photos

I've made quite a few cupcake batches in the past month, and they've all been super delicious.  I got the two recipes from a great vegan cookbook, Vegan Lunch Box.  It's a vegan mom who's published recipes and photos of what she packs her son for lunch everyday (he's in grade school).  It's a lot of very creative stuff.  Since I would feel bad simply reproducing the recipes here straight from the book without changing any aspect of them, I'll just put up pictures of them.

These are the triple chocolate ones, they tasted best with the Vanilla frosting.






These are the vanilla ones, they tasted best with the chocolate frosting.






2 comments:

  1. Don't forget the Dandies on top! :P (Okay, I did think that made it a little oversweet. Sprinkles would have been awesome...if the icing hadn't hardened so quickly.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You mean if we hadn't gotten distracted before realizing I had sprinkles and trying to put them on like 10 minutes later.

    ReplyDelete